The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Lars

• Liked: 426 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Laptop
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2016, 05:38:50 pm »
In any other case I would strongly suggest a desktop, but since you're in Korea it's not wise.

RoG and Alienware are wise choices for gaming laptops, but MSI GT series is good as well. Before you buy one, make sure that it has Nvidia 970M or 980M as a GPU. Anything lower than that won't do.
MSI sucks dick. I have a msi gaming laptop and it randomly shut down within warranty period, absolutely unresponsive to anything. Their service sucks dick too, hard to reach, site is bad and not even native language support (and when there is a native language part supported they tell you to write in english either way cuz they cant understand you)
Refund that shit. Doesn't even have to be within the warranty period. When something you bought doesn't have the characteristics as described by the seller you're allowed to rescind the purchase agreement.
Wish i could, i bet their service is like fuck no and what am i to do against it. I've had more problems with this laptop than just this breakdown but this was the last drop that i could endure from MSI.

I sent it in for warranty repair, they gave me an invoice saying 'we're going to replace the keyboard *picture of miniscule rust spot under keyboard* heres a 160eu invoice oh and no warranty cuz this is water damage'  > they didnt even bother to try turn it on (cuz it doesnt fucking turn on) cuz the internal sucks and fried or something
So yeah im having my retailer yell at them for bad service atm and hope they'll actually look at it or i'm fucked (cuz i need the files on the laptop for my exams in 2 weeks)
What I meant is that you should ask your retailer for a refund. The purchase agreement is between you and them, not between you and the manufacturer. When they sell you something that doesn't work properly you're allowed to rescind the agreement. I can give you the article in the Dutch legal code, it's all in there.

Offline Tyler

• Liked: 62 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2016, 02:52:37 pm »
I was considering an ASUS... but anything I try to buy online in terms of laptop can't be shipped to korea........ idk why
"You know nothing, Jon Snow."

Offline Beershake

• Liked: 70 times
  • +0/-0
  • Italian Pizza
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2016, 03:08:03 pm »
I was considering an ASUS... but anything I try to buy online in terms of laptop can't be shipped to korea........ idk why

I think it's because of Kim Jong-un ;D

Anyways which model were you considering?
Emps-Scape player since 2010!

Offline Tyler

• Liked: 62 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2016, 03:30:59 pm »

I think it's because of Kim Jong-un ;D

Anyways which model were you considering?

http://www.amazon.com/GL752VW-DH74-17-Inch-Discrete-GeForce-Metallic/dp/B015ZG9964?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_act_title_1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

I'm getting this
"You know nothing, Jon Snow."

The following users liked this post: Beershake
Pages: 1 2