The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Str Pvp14

• Liked: 38 times
  • +0/-0
  • No smirking
    • View Profile
C++ Game Tutorial Help
« on: May 23, 2019, 12:16:42 am »
Hi, first post I'm making here in a long time, thought some Emps-players might have some experience on the topic.

I'm looking for good resources for learning the basics of game development, preferably something like the basics for how game engines work and how you build them in C++. inb4 http://lmgtfy.com/?q=C%2B%2B+Game+Development+tutorial, yeah I know. Just wondering if anyone has any good sites/online courses to recommend before I click the first Google link.

Looking to do it as a hobby, nothing too serious like a full game, but could be somewhat fun way to get additional experience to my CS courses. I could also do with similar courses like Java, but I'm more familiar with C++. Note that I'm not good with C++ or even ok to some of your standards, I'm pretty fresh to computer science.

Thanks  :)

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
Re: C++ Game Tutorial Help
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2019, 05:12:51 am »
This post is brought to you by Skillshare! Skillshare is an online learning community with thousands of classes in design, business, technology and so much more...

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick
The following users liked this post: Drugs

Offline Str Pvp14

• Liked: 38 times
  • +0/-0
  • No smirking
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2019, 09:19:30 pm »
This post is brought to you by Skillshare! Skillshare is an online learning community with thousands of classes in design, business, technology and so much more...

Checked it out and couldn't find a good one for C++, not really interested in paying for skillshare either. Pretty sure they limit their courses if you don't pay.

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
The following users liked this post: Str Pvp14

Offline Turbo Drunk

• Liked: 3 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2021, 12:20:33 am »
hi