The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Online Jhonson101

• Liked: 339 times
    • View Profile
Event Management
« on: February 03, 2019, 03:35:07 pm »
Welcome to the official event management team for Emps-World. This team is dedicated to recruit members that are motivated to host events for the community.

Members of this team will receive the following benefits...

Staff assistance with hosting/rewards.
Locked discord channel for event discussion.
Event Management rank on discord, in-game, and forums.
Access to various in-game commands to assist you with hosting events.

We are looking to recruit members that are highly motivated to host events and bring some fun to the community. Please fill out the following application if you would like to join the team.

Code: [Select]
In-Game name:
Timezone:
Why would you like to join?:
Discord name:

Click here for a list of current members.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 07:34:14 pm by Jhonson101 »

Online Emps Loover

• Liked: 338 times
  • If you can dream it, you can do it.
    • View Profile
Re: Event Management
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2019, 04:03:06 pm »
In-Game name: Emps Loover
Timezone: UTC +1

Like I already stated in my post in the section "Suggestions and Ideas" I think there need to be more events throughout the whole year and not only around holiday weekends like the one we had for Christmas (Winter Weekends). Events bring a lot of fun for players because everyone likes to be competitive and win something. I have already participated in a lot of events and I organized some events myself a couple of years ago.

Although I really like participating in it, I also really like to host one. I have a big knowledge of all the places accessible in Emps-World, which is an advantage while hosting a HnS. I also have participated in almost every possible event there is, so I know the rules of each type of event (I am talking about last man standing, fight pits, duel arena etc...). I think events will bring players closer to each other because for some of these events, teamwork is highly recommended. It is also good for new players if they see there are events hosted around. This means that we are an active community for them.

I think these are the main reasons why I want to join the Event Management.

Greetings
Emps Loover
The following users liked this post: 10def 99str

Online Jhonson101

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2019, 07:19:43 pm »
Welcome to the team, please pm me your discord name on discord so I can add you to the group's channel.

Offline Nante

• Liked: 81 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2019, 09:03:38 am »
In-Game name: Nante
Timezone:UTC +2
Why would you like to join?: love to do events done some events with for freedom like hard hns , duel arena tournament , goodie bags , hns races , safe wildi pvp , pvm events ,participated in star and imp events i won those but still those events was something new and fun to do so wanna join that team to and create some new events

Online Il Skill L

• Liked: 4707 times
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2019, 03:35:08 pm »
You managed to make something very self explanatory this difficult. 4 different ranks for hosting events :DDDD

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick
The following users liked this post: Bluestorm, Shadowkei

Online Jhonson101

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2019, 08:04:12 pm »
In-Game name: Nante
Timezone:UTC +2
Why would you like to join?: love to do events done some events with for freedom like hard hns , duel arena tournament , goodie bags , hns races , safe wildi pvp , pvm events ,participated in star and imp events i won those but still those events was something new and fun to do so wanna join that team to and create some new events
Hey, Nante. Unfortunately you weren't accepted this time around. Please pm me on discord if you would like the reasoning behind this decision, thank you for applying.

You managed to make something very self explanatory this difficult. 4 different ranks for hosting events :DDDD
I'm not sure what is difficult? Higher ranked members will obtain our trust and will be given a limited amount of ep tickets to distribute to members of the group to host events with where low ranked members will need to work their way up. It's really self-explanatory, I don't see where the confusion is at...
The following users liked this post: Wg

Online Il Skill L

• Liked: 4707 times
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2019, 08:37:39 pm »

I'm not sure what is difficult? Higher ranked members will obtain our trust and will be given a limited amount of ep tickets to distribute to members of the group to host events with where low ranked members will need to work their way up. It's really self-explanatory, I don't see where the confusion is at...
First of all on what criteria was Nante dismissed? I would have loved to take part of his events..
Secondly if moderators have already won your trust then why do we need another patch of players with half assed commands?
Thirdly do event managers get chosen to become moderators more likely than the rest of us?
Fourth why is there a need for 4 different ranks of event managers, don't you trust the 'lowest ranked event manager' enough to host emps-wars events?

I mean the whole thing seems really unnecessary and could have easily been delegated to moderators who we already have plenty of

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick
The following users liked this post: Chris, Hugo Terwiss, Bluestorm, Shadowkei, Str8att7, Letsgethigh, Nante

Offline Nante

• Liked: 81 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2019, 10:04:12 pm »
i knew i can't join this team still tried iam nice with new players and always reply to noobs but i think i can't participate in this team cuz i have offensive hystory towards ests and lithuanians arguments.. this is some events i did with for freedom , also i already left the lithuanians clan to stop pointless arguments

https://emps-world.net/forum/events/event-incoming/?~20302
https://emps-world.net/forum/events/giveaway-event!/?~20312
https://emps-world.net/forum/events/event-coming-soon!/?~20343
https://emps-world.net/forum/events/2nd-event-hosted-by-natsukis/?~20379
https://emps-world.net/forum/events/tournament-event/?~20380
https://imgur.com/a/d2mzeLH
why i did it not alone? maybe becouse i wanted to do it with comunnyti hear the ideas with for freedom we started to think harder events like break the code or follow the clue scrool something fun to dobut for freedoms pc got broken so we ended those events maybe thats why i wanted to join event team to make those ideas even better
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 10:17:13 pm by Nante »

Online Jhonson101

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2019, 01:35:23 am »

First of all on what criteria was Nante dismissed? I would have loved to take part of his events..
Secondly if moderators have already won your trust then why do we need another patch of players with half assed commands?
Thirdly do event managers get chosen to become moderators more likely than the rest of us?
Fourth why is there a need for 4 different ranks of event managers, don't you trust the 'lowest ranked event manager' enough to host emps-wars events?

I mean the whole thing seems really unnecessary and could have easily been delegated to moderators who we already have plenty of

Thank you for your concern. There is no specific criteria, we simply look at the overall behavior of the applicant within the community and decide if they're fit to join the team. The reasoning behind creating such a team is to allow motivated community members to host events with staff support such as rewards, hosting, etc... Moderators main job is to enforce the rules and help players when needed, hosting events isn't part of their job and we have no intention of forcing it on them.

Event managers and really any players that show dedication and support towards the server by creating guides, answering questions, hosting events, etc... are more likely to be good candidates for the staff team. As for ranks, yes all members of the team are trusted and respected at all times. Just look at the staff team, mods start with few commands and you work your way up... This is the same case, we can't just hand out 100 ep tickets to anyone that joins the team. It's best for members to get the hang of what we expect from them before giving them a higher rank and more responsibilities in the team. All members can host what ever event they want but only higher ranked members will have the privilege to hold ep tickets and to distribute them when needed which is the whole point behind the ranks.

Quick answer: This team was created so that communtiy members that love to host events but don't have the funds for rewards can simply join this team and receive staff support. I hope I've answered your questions accurately, let me know if there's still some confusion.
The following users liked this post: Sam, Boejuh2, Emps Loover, Wg, Darker Manz, All Gone

Offline Lucje

• Liked: 14 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2019, 08:26:50 am »
In-Game name: Lucje
Timezone: GMT +1 Central European Standard Time
Why would you like to join?: The reason why I wanna join is to make people enjoy the game more, to host new fun events, add creativity to the game and help people out with the EP. 
The following users liked this post: Kaksex50

Online Jhonson101

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2019, 09:57:10 am »
In-Game name: Lucje
Timezone: GMT +1 Central European Standard Time
Why would you like to join?: The reason why I wanna join is to make people enjoy the game more, to host new fun events, add creativity to the game and help people out with the EP.
Application accepted, welcome to the team :)
The following users liked this post: Boejuh2, Kaksex50, Emps Loover

Offline Lil Peep

• Liked: 3 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2019, 12:43:28 am »
In-Game name: Lil Peep
Timezone: UTC +2
I love to host an event and I love to share my ideas of my events with you guys, without this rank I can’t host any event because I don’t have enough money to do it.

I love to be in the Event Management.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 04:11:44 am by Khoris »

Online Jhonson101

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2019, 11:24:03 am »
In-Game name: Lil Peep
Timezone: UTC +2
I love to host an event and I love to share my ideas of my events with you guys, without this rank I can’t host any event because I don’t have enough money to do it.

I love to be in the Event Management.
Welcome to the team!
Pages: 1