The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Tormented Demons
« on: December 08, 2018, 03:14:16 am »
Recently, I was trying to kill some of them but occured to me, few glitches(bugs, maybe), not sure why but...

Whenever I killed it - protection prayers visually doesn't changed, you had to only guess from exp drop, like if you were using ranged style and get high exp with low hit - his protect is Ranged one therefore it should visually appear above his head but somehow same protection prayers stays above(let's say, magic one) and doesn't go away till demon is killed completely, not even at 200 Hitpoints where protection prayer should go away.

Tried commands like ::flushmodels and ::reloadmap as well as re-installation of Emps-World. Any ideas of what could cause this?

Here's my setting for better understanding:
The following users liked this post: Pussyboy

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Tormented Demons
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2018, 10:31:44 am »
This is a bug with the transformation mask, protection prayers didn't carry over. Will be fixed - thanks! :)
Pages: 1