The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Echo

• Liked: 4 times
  • Beware! I'm a Dark Horse.
    • View Profile
Drunken Dwarf
« on: December 26, 2019, 12:21:56 am »
TL;DR: Drunken dwarf appeared out of no where, attacked me, accused me of up to no good, didn't even want to share his beer with me, his presence didn't even count toward the random event. 

A drunken dwarf spawned next to me and ask me to talk to him. I told him to go away via the public chat but he wouldn't listen; he insists I must talk to him (which I did again). He just wouldn't listen then he proceed to hit me with his drunken master fist. I got angry so I went into super saiyan mode and try to fight back. But then to my surprise, I can't attack him WTF. I yelled at him "Get lost you midget!!". The drunken dwarf seems intimidated by my angry voice; he stop hitting me, however he then accursed me of up to no good when in fact he started the fight. In the end, he left me alone and vanished into thin air without offering an apology or sharing his cup of beer with me. I demand him to be locked up in the court of law in the Emps World of Random event.

Edit: I was training hunting(swamp salamanders) when this happen.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2019, 12:52:40 am by Echo »

Offline The Return

• Liked: 14 times
  • Hi
    • View Profile
Re: Drunken Dwarf
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2019, 12:32:35 am »
you must talk to him via the talk option by just clicking at him lol.
if you run for a fairly far distant it will disappear too
Player moderator since September 6th 2019
Game moderator since November 7th 2019

Player administrator since December 2nd 2019

Offline Echo

• Liked: 4 times
  • Beware! I'm a Dark Horse.
    • View Profile
Re: Drunken Dwarf
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2019, 12:34:09 am »
you must talk to him via the talk option by just clicking at him lol.
if you run for a fairly far distant it will disappear too

Yes I know by now but It's a bug report about it not counting toward the random event log. Teehee :)
Pages: 1