The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Archer

• Liked: 29 times
    • View Profile
Changing Outfit - Make-over Mage BUG
« on: July 27, 2016, 04:05:07 pm »
When you right click the Make-over Mage and choose the ''makeover'' option and the avatar makeover interface shows up, you're not able to change your look, meaning your hair, torso, arms, hands and legs. When you attempt to click on any of these nothing changes and you cannot see what you've changed unless you save it by clicking ''accept''.

Mary

Re: Changing Outfit - Make-over Mage BUG
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 04:23:36 pm »
what are your game settings?

multiple reports list that this is no longer occuring, if this still occurs to you please reply :)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 09:38:40 pm by Mary »

Offline Archer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 09:46:19 pm »
Yes, this is still occuring everytime i want to change my look. On the other hand, when i try to change my jaw the game disconnects :/

Offline Archer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2016, 05:38:09 am »
Nevermind, I can now change my outfit look. However, if your character is a girl and when you try to click on "jaw" option the game freezess and disconnects. It isnt supposed to disconnect? Even though if girls cant have a beard =D
Pages: 1