The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Rayray

• Liked: 17 times
    • View Profile
Bugs in 38 seconds
« on: October 05, 2015, 06:57:38 pm »
A few aesthetic bugs that I noticed that repeat:
  • The client does not save the personal settings in regards to textures
  • The teleport shows a random image of another part of the map
  • The female character is bugged in most armour models
  • The change of "jaw" appearance freezes the client for female characters
    -it is not a connection problem/not hardware problem/is a result of broken code
      -noted by the fact that the client remains using up cpu after client has frozen+fps is
        still being counted
  • Selective walls do not remain visually solid(transparent)
  • Music Player tab is not needed

Previously noted bugs/likewise already known:

• Putting the computer in sleep mode does not log you out (even after several hours)
  • Private message ads
    -random chance of getting an auto-typing user "buy/sell" msg over pm
      -not due to other player clicking
  • Breast size(female characters)/proportions are off-set by individual armours
  • The clothing vendor in canifs glitches through objects in its path
  • The name of the quest still appear at the upper left and right click
    -meh
[/list]

(The formatting is off due to the webpage's coding of the bullets off-set)

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3274 times
    • View Profile
Re: Bugs in 38 seconds
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2015, 01:15:09 pm »
Thanks for your bug report! Though, I couldn't reproduce any of the bugs that you've listed. Personal texture setting is saving flawlessly for me, also changing the 'Jaw' option on female characters doesn't crash my client. When teleporting to another region, no map piece should be shown, that also works for my setup. Can you show me 'how' the female character model is bugged at 'all' armour models?

Please show me screenshots of bugs that you come across. Maybe also a way on how to reproduce them, that makes it easier for me to identify and fix the actual issue. Thank you.

Offline Rayray

• Liked: 17 times
    • View Profile
Re: Bugs in 38 seconds
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2015, 04:44:04 pm »

Aside the Torso proportions:
    The obvious glitch: You have to time it, to trade/talk to the vendor at the specific spot to glitch into it.

The texture preference might be due to the stacking of the client data on an old client, but even after re downloading a new client it persists... not sure why. (Also, there's a doubling of loaders in the new client "content page" then the "actual"/original loader; personally not fond of loading screens; yay for older client back up).

The same small glitch: The evident "non-solid"/"collision" objects in that specific region. Though I have not explored elsewhere to know if this applies to other regions of the game, though this problem may happen elsewhere. Just hoping it isn't anything major/changing those might return all of the similar objects null... that's a lot of shops to meddle with..
Pages: 1