The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3322 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
Hey guys,

Christmas is just around the corner and it's time for Santa to request your help for another year. We also have more than week of double experience planned starting December 24th and ending next year January 2nd! I wish you Merry Christmas in advance and a Happy New Year from my side as well.

Christmas Event
Our annual present delivery has returned! Talk to Santa south of the Grand Exchange to complete previous holiday quests in order to be eligible for present deliveries. Each delivery rewards you with a Christmas cracker that can be used on another player for unique items. The Christmas cracker has a droptable with a super rare item pool that has been expanded this year:
  • Bunny ears
  • Bug lantern
  • Bow-sword
  • Candy cane
  • Salty claws hat

You have a chance of 0.2% per player to roll ANY of these items. Discontinued items are bad design and will result in them not being available anymore at some point. I don't expect many new rare items entering the game through Christmas crackers.

Game fixes / changes:
  • There is now a warning when trying to drop an item stack worth more than 5M.
  • Balance beams are no longer assigned as daily task for Construction.
  • Reindeer hat and Facemasks can now be added to the Fancy box.
  • Dye shards can now be added to the Treasure rewards box.

Engine fixes / changes:
  • The priority for Nex animation overrides has been improved.
  • An issue with faulty colors on the chat head model of dyed items has been fixed.
  • A mode was added that allows you to (almost) freely move the camera. You can toggle it with ::freecamera
  • The first person mode has been improved. You can toggle it with ::firstperson
  • The command to view your available commands has been updated. I made it colorful, removed old commands and added new ones. You can view commands by typing ::commands

Let me know what you think of the re-introduction of unobtainable items as very rare drops from annual holiday events! I can imagine adding more items to these pools to keep the yearly events interesting.

All the best,
Thomy
« Last Edit: December 13, 2021, 10:21:03 am by Thomy »
The following users liked this post: Estpure16, Bluestorm, Lv Persavoz, Hostage
Pages: 1