The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
the voting rewards.
« on: March 13, 2015, 04:35:00 pm »
so, i think pretty cool and logical item to add to voting shop rewards is the voting cape, i don't exactly know how it would look, but i have some thoughts, like there could be a compass on the back of the cape, the cape it self would look pretty similar to a skill cape but just a bit different textures, i think it would be brown and the compas it self would be black, you could of course trimm it like the other capes after buying it at the seller it self, the cape would cost around 100-150 tickets, and of course would not be tradable, and i think that if the cape it self would be pretty longer than the skill cape and it's tail would always touch the ground, that would be pretty epic, would look like a lord or something :). another good thing about voting cape would be that if a player sees you, even thought you didn't played this server for a long time he still wouldn't be able to call you a noob for no reason, because you would have a proof that you are loyal to this server.

the other suggestion for the voting shop would be from OSRS - the musketeer items. this thing would be different because the runescape has
only the hat as far as i know, and we could have the whole set of it, the set could only be bought in pieces, the hat would cost around 50 tix, body 70, same for the legs - 70 tix,, and that's it, the set would only contain 3 pieces, this would be tradable, but it's cosmetic items so this wouldn't do something wrong for the economy, i think even better. it would be good for it :), and i think the set itself would look epic aswell the cape that i just suggested.

i don't have more suggestion for the rewards now, because it's kinda hard to think of some, because in my opinion only reasonable items to this shop would be cosmetic.

sorry for this long suggestion, here's a kitten for you to enjoy :):

« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 04:38:44 pm by Zudikas95187 »

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
Re: the voting rewards.
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2015, 04:42:22 pm »
The cape sounds interesting but isn't really necessary. Also, 150 voting points is too little to give away such a cape.

As for your other suggestion, I don't know what they are so I won't comment on them.

Offline Zudikas95187

• +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2015, 04:45:45 pm »
well, look at a man or watch a movie "three musketeers" and you'll know what the other suggestion is about, and this is not a joke, imagine the same outfit as they wear but only in red, as for the cape it could be less tickets, but we need some sort of proof that the even the scrubiest noobs in emps world wouldn't have a chance to call us same as they are

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2015, 05:22:04 pm »
If this were to be implemented, I'd suggest having a voting point price of 2500 points for this cape; if not, more.

Offline Zudikas95187

• +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2015, 05:27:25 pm »
If this were to be implemented, I'd suggest having a voting point price of 2500 points for this cape; if not, more.

2500 vp?, ur joking, i think you are, pls tell me u are :doge: i think 120 vp is enough to prove your worthy of your cape and your lawd title :)

Offline Il Pk I

• Liked: 373 times
  • +0/-0
  • I'm a Timelord, allons-y!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2015, 05:28:36 pm »
I disagree with having custom items as voting rewards which any player is freely available to obtain. I have seen too many servers with the same idea and after a while it starts to look bad. I would agree with having more types of voting rewards though, but I guess that would come with time :)

Quote from: Deandam7
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: mario was at his mothers murder as an adult ???
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: wat?
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: wait
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: i said mario
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: LOLM8
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: i mean barry

Offline Ameer122

• Liked: 87 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2015, 05:41:26 pm »
100-150 tix ? dafuq is wrong with you -_-
I actually liked * some * of your old suggenstions but this one is the most useless thing I've ever seen , sorry ;(
Dats only my opinion tho .

Btw I have a question for you , would you spend that amount of tix on it ?
Why someone would buy this cape instead of buying 100-150 scroll of double exp ? * 2000 - 3000mins of double xp

Have a nice day sir .

Offline Zudikas95187

• +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2015, 06:36:15 pm »
I actually liked * some * of your old suggenstions but this one is the most useless thing I've ever seen , sorry ;(

Why someone would buy this cape instead of buying 100-150 scroll of double exp ? * 2000 - 3000mins of double xp

Have a nice day sir .

i made this thread because: having a whole...A WHOLE freaking shop, to buy one item - xp scrolls, is just silly, when u just can get the automaticly instead, or okay, even better, lets make all items we add 1 ticket each, this way people will buy them, so you didn't liked my thread, i hope you like this reply, jerk.

Offline Ameer122

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2015, 07:17:13 pm »

Have a nice day sir .

i made this thread because: having a whole...A WHOLE freaking shop, to buy one item - xp scrolls, is just silly, when u just can get the automaticly instead, or okay, even better, lets make all items we add 1 ticket each, this way people will buy them, so you didn't liked my thread, i hope you like this reply, jerk.

Quote from: Estpure16
Suggestion of the year goes to... ZUDIKAS158451386

Offline Zudikas95187

• +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2015, 07:33:43 pm »
when people pull shit on me, i pull it back to them, with some extra tips, so don't be mad.

Offline Ameer122

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2015, 07:36:52 pm »
when people pull shit on me, i pull it back to them, with some extra tips, so don't be mad.

some extra tips ? you just made your suggestion worse than before lol

Anyway I'm out , but before that I beg you to stop trying to make this server better , your ideas are awful.

Pages: 1