The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Fireblast12

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Entangle
« on: January 17, 2015, 10:31:42 pm »
Pls take a look at it.
It's hard to explain why it's broken but it is broken.
Some of the  following situations have made me pissed off.
-bind animation goes off but guy just walks through it(he even gets a hitmarker).
-you cast entangle and your player keeps following your target like a newb, sometimes he even stops for no particular reason--> Target gets away.
My suggestion to fix the last issue is, buff the entangle range.
I pk with the highest magic stats I can get, get one entangle off, autocast some spells, then when the target can walk again I re-entangle, but if the targets gets away too far this character just keeps running behind the target without casting the entangle.

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Entangle
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2015, 10:44:08 am »
#1: That's intentional. After a person was frozen there is an immunity timer of 3 seconds before they can be frozen/entangled again.

#2: There is a bug that stops your character from moving when your target is more than 18 spaces away. The next update will fix that issue. Though I haven't ever experienced following my tarket 'like a noob'. Is there a way you can reproduce the problem and show me it?

Offline Fireblast12

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Entangle
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2015, 12:05:37 pm »
#1: That's intentional. After a person was frozen there is an immunity timer of 3 seconds before they can be frozen/entangled again.

#2: There is a bug that stops your character from moving when your target is more than 18 spaces away. The next update will fix that issue. Though I haven't ever experienced following my tarket 'like a noob'. Is there a way you can reproduce the problem and show me it?
I do think I can do that, if you keep autocasting until the target starts running again you will be just following him without casting any spells

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Pages: 1