The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Superkettu1

• Liked: 13 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
couple suggestion
« on: December 02, 2014, 09:27:00 pm »
1. Anger weapons "buff"

angers are not used at all at the moment because zs is better than baxe and mace. And sword/spear has always been kinda rubish :/

so i suggest making baxe better than zs when fighting against huge monsters like kq and zammy boss. In normal use zs should be better than anger axe/mace

buff spear/sword a lit bit so they can compete vs verac set when fighting against big fellows (accuracy about same but anger should have bigger max hit because it is slower)

2. Balance dragons

ive been killing alot dragons when training slayer and i think it is pretty stupid that green dragons have almost same drops with same drop rate than black drags. U can kill 3-4 greens or blues at same time what takes to kill 1 black dragon.

Also frost dragons are not worth of killing. Killing other dragons is faster prayer xp and other drops are most likely same... (also revenant cave is really dangerous place because it is 20+ lvl in wild)

- add some cool drop to frost dragon OR increase frost dragon bone xp to 1.8-2k OR lower frost dragons defence
   - make rune and dragon items more common when killing bigger lvl of dragons (greens<blues<red<blacks and frosts)
   - kbd needs a little upgrade to droplist

New rings!

we have amulet T ing (glory t, str t, mage t). So maybe we should have some "rare" rings too?

i suggest adding berserker T, archer T, seers T and Warrior T ing :D (can be with different names tho)
- bers T= best ring for melee (gives good attack and str bonus)
- archer T= best range ring
- seers T= best mage ring
- warrior T= Tanky ring with good defence bonuses (like gnome amulet)

stone is so cheap and common ring these days so we need smth new and better! :D  also we need some new monster (boss) who drop this stuff whit really low droprate (like 1/200-500) so these rings would have high value.

smaller things:

*increase drop rate of zammy wines (monk of zammys)
*add some easier monster to saradomin lair. It takes 4ever to get kc 20 and zilyana is damn hard also.
*lower drop rate of ranger boots/robin hat. They are way too common and cheap now
*lower rune boots drop rate ALOT or buff dragon and bandos boots. Rune boots are 10kea and almost as good as dragon/bandos boots
*change the system of PC minigame. it is stupid that you dont have to win the game for tickets.. u can just raid monsters like a headless chiken

like or dislike? (sorry my bad enggliish)

-super

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
Re: couple suggestion
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2014, 09:52:13 pm »
I suggest the rings to be called (I) instead of (T).
Angers are trash, yeah, i could live with a buff.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2014, 09:59:04 pm »
I don't really want to comment anything on the rest of your suggestions. However, there is no need to buff Anger Weapons. ZS is much harder to get so it should be better than any Anger Weapon.

As for the other suggestions, my opinion will be posted soon as I'm unsure what to think of them as of this moment in time.

Offline Superkettu1

• Liked: 13 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2014, 10:10:53 pm »
I don't really want to comment anything on the rest of your suggestions. However, there is no need to buff Anger Weapons. ZS is much harder to get so it should be better than any Anger Weapon.

As for the other suggestions, my opinion will be posted soon as I'm unsure what to think of them as of this moment in time.

anger is not that ease to get anymore^^ (not really hard but challenging... could be even harder if we get buff then :D) also anger should be better only against few biggest monsters in game... against medium size like commander zilyana, black demons etc. zs should be clearly better

Mary

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2014, 10:21:56 pm »
The anger weapons attack speed have been increased in an update before; that should put them in a good spot than before.
The KBD droplist has been updated to be a bit more worth than before, please check out the Wiki for the new droptables! The rest of the dragons will soon follow ;)

The rings will most likely be added when Dagannoth kings will be released ;)

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2014, 10:24:35 pm »

They could use something new, something that is actually worth something as their drops.

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2014, 10:51:41 pm »

They could use something new, something that is actually worth something as their drops.
Like (i) rings or just plain rings?

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Mary

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2014, 11:08:20 pm »

The imbued rings then.

Offline Range 4 Meee

• Liked: 441 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2014, 08:44:47 am »

The imbued rings then.
Agree on the (i) rings, would be a nice addition, but make them stronger Ring of Stone since they need to be worthwhile.

Emps-World Moderator since January 21th, 2015
Emps-World Administrator since March 15th, 2015
Resigned since June 1st, 2015

Mary

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2014, 08:48:24 am »

The imbued rings then.
Agree on the (i) rings, would be a nice addition, but make them stronger Ring of Stone since they need to be worthwhile.
Ofcourse, as the Ring of stone is an overall power ring, the individual imbued rings would have low defences and higher power than the Ring of stone in their respective categories for Range, Melee and Magic strength/accuracy.
It would be similar to what the Amulet of Strength T and Amulet of Magic T are right now.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2014, 01:19:26 pm »

The imbued rings then.
Ofcourse, as the Ring of stone is an overall power ring, the individual imbued rings would have low defences and higher power than the Ring of stone in their respective categories for Range, Melee and Magic strength/accuracy.
It would be similar to what the Amulet of Strength T and Amulet of Magic T are right now.

Ring of Stone (i) exists as well. Maybe that could be turned into a tank ring, just like Gnome amulet is a tank amulet. It could be dropped by all the Kings.

Mary

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2014, 02:48:32 pm »

The imbued rings then.

Ring of Stone (i) exists as well. Maybe that could be turned into a tank ring, just like Gnome amulet is a tank amulet. It could be dropped by all the Kings.
I was thinking about warrior's ring to be a tank ring, or that one an accuracy melee ring (berserker maxhit) and then ring of stone I could be the tank ring.

Offline Hmm2

• Liked: 9 times
  • +0/-0
  • アニメが大好きです
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2014, 10:42:57 pm »
maybe add the stone i to the frosts drop table? or add some sort of special jewel that would be used to make it.
i know that frost dragons are not boss monsters but as suiperkettu 1 said you can train your prayer faster by killing other kind of dragons. which makes no sense because frosts are supposed to be the best prayer training in the game. and we really don't need another forgotten monster because we have a long list of that.

and back to the main topic i agree on all the ideas.
Pages: 1