The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Fate

• Liked: 859 times
  • +0/-0
  • You're the author, not the protagonist.
    • View Profile
Warrior's Guild Guide
« on: September 23, 2014, 04:43:57 am »

|Table of content
  • Rewards Shop*
  • How to Get There*
  • How to Get Tokens*
  • How to Get Defenders*

|Rewards shop

The rewards shop can be viewed by speaking to Harrallak Melarous, who is found in the entrance hall of the Warrior's Guild.  The follow rewards are available to be purchased directly from Harrallak Melarous for tokens:

|How to get there

The Warrior's Guild is in Burthorpe. This location is northwest of Falador. You can teleport there directly by talking to the tyras guard in Falador or at the Grand Exchange. You can also teleport to Burthorpe using a void seal.

|How to get tokens

+Method One: Animated Armour

For the most popular method, you will need to acquire a set of metal-plate armour.  (You do NOT need the kiteshield.)  You can purchase iron ($1.3k), steel ($4.2k), black ($7.8k), and mithril armour ($10.4k) from the Armour Salesman in Barbarian Village.  Bronze, addy, and rune armour can only be obtained from NPC drops, other players (between $50k-$100k for addy and $100k-$200k for rune), or the smithing skill.

After you have the desired set of armour, enter the Animation Room and "use" the armour on the Magical Animator; the suit of armour will come to life and attack you, so be prepared for combat

NOTE: To avoid needing to right-click your armour and 'use' it everytime, you can 'use' any item on the portal, and it, by default, animates the highest level set of  plate armour available in your inventor.  Both of the aforementioned will be showcased in this small video clip: This is the link to the video.

+Method Two: Catapult Room

This method can earn up to 4200 Warrior's Guild Tokens per hour.  This method is located on the second floor of the Warrior's Guild; it will be right beside the ladder when you go up.  There will be a small room, followed by a larger room.  In the small room, you will find Gamfred; right-click Gamfred, and select 'Claim Shield'.  Once you have your shield, enter the larger room, and stand at the top of the stairs.  This mini-game damages you, so be careful

The catapult will fire objects at you, one at a time.  Your objective is to block each of the four projectiles by selecting the corresponding attack style required to block it, as will be showcased below:

|How to get defenders

You need to have a small stockpile of Warrior's Guild Tokens in order to get defenders; this is luck-based, so the number of tokens required to attain all defenders varies.  (I suggest that you get around 600 tokens if you want a Dragon Defender.)  Go to the top floor of the Warrior's Guild; the staircase can be found in the southwest corner of the building, behind the bank.  When you reach the top, talk to Kamfreena; she will explain how to get defenders, so don't skip through her dialogue too quickly; you can always talk to her again if you think that you missed something important.

NOTE:  Cyclopes are level 56 and level 76, and this is not a safe mini-game: If you die, you lose your items.  I recommend that you bring the best gear that you have available, 1 teleport tablet, 2 attack potions, 2 strength potions, and fill the rest of your spare inventory with food (make sure to leave room for defenders).

|Defender stats

Feel free to contact me via forums or in game if you have any further questions or input.

Thank you.

I hereby give the staff team permission to update/edit this guide.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 04:29:21 pm by Charr »
The following users liked this post: P0siner, Ledomy10, Schurrle

Offline Kaner

• Liked: 509 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Item Guide: Fighter Torso and Defenders
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2014, 04:45:31 am »
Well done chait! Very helpful
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 04:49:43 am by Weed4u2 »

Offline Christian

• Liked: 6 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2014, 06:35:31 am »
Very helpful and a nice guide! :)

Offline Fate

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2014, 08:12:07 am »
Thank you, both. 
I appreciate your feedback, and I'm glad that you find this guide to be helpful.

Offline Stop Loss

• Liked: 11 times
  • +0/-0
  • #BYE@
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2014, 09:10:16 am »
good guide 9/10 :)

Offline Ammer12

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2014, 12:45:55 pm »
Nice guide dude, keep doing more :P

Offline Esam121

• Liked: 761 times
  • +0/-0
  • Die with memories, not dreams. Ex-Moderator.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2014, 12:47:47 pm »
Well done mate, very helpful!

I may not be the best, but I'm definitely not like the rest.

Emps-World Moderator Since December 13th, 2014
Resigned from Staff-Team and Quit Since February 18, 2015
Sectional Moderator Since June 2nd, 2015
Not a sectional moderator anymore since a long time ago
:kappa:
Rejoined on December 24, 2015

Offline M4skm4n

• +0/-0
  • ING : M4sk M4n, M4sk Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2014, 02:50:02 pm »
helpful, ty:)

Offline Blake

• Liked: 3 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2014, 04:52:49 pm »
Not bad guide.

Thanks, though.

Offline Fate

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2014, 04:04:51 am »
Thank you for the positive feedback, everyone.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 04:09:16 am by Fate »

Offline Lars

• Liked: 426 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2014, 04:37:49 pm »
Good guide. I like the use of videos to further explain things. I myself didn't know about the armor animating trick, very helpful :)

Now for some constructive criticism:
- Perhaps give some tips on how to get the most out of your tokens. E.G. tell us what items/armor/weapons to bring to the cyclops to kill them as quick as possible.
- Try to avoid setting threshold for luck based things such as drops. You tell us to at least get 600 tokens, but I only used about 200. You should tell us it is based on luck but you SUGGEST to get at least X amount of tokens.

Once again good guide.

Offline Huseyinkalin

• Liked: 4 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2014, 07:14:43 pm »
Very guide, much helpful.

Offline Fate

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2014, 07:30:56 pm »
Thank you, both.

Lars, thank you very much for your criticism.  I have been thinking that I need to elaborate on some things in the guide in order to further clarify them.  I am looking into this right now.

I appreciate your input.

Offline Str 0mg123

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2014, 08:06:43 pm »
 gratz guide,very helpful
and thanks for this mate the frst one who get help its me   :P
hello emps world staff and members,i am an old player in emps scape i love this game and i happy when i hear it back lets talk about my self,im from israel,16 years old mostly of my time playing rsps games,im male too,i love football,i am still going to school,and last thing i am very happy empsback

Offline Fireblast12

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2014, 10:40:24 pm »
Good guide but isn't there a third method to get tokens?
Throwing stones and shit

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Pages: 1 2 3