The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Aussie Lad

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Duel Arena dieing at same time
« on: November 02, 2014, 05:37:48 am »
Ok, if you die at the same time in a stake... it splits 50/50 right? Well this can't be true.... i have had 8 stakes where me and my opponent have died at the same time and i have lost all 8. This can't be a 50/50 split... its just a joke it can't be a coincidence.

Offline Aussie Lad

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Duel Arena dieing at same time
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2014, 05:41:56 am »
oops i didn't mean split the prize 50/50 as in get ur items back, i meant its a 50/50 chance to get all the items

Martin

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2014, 08:00:31 am »
It isn't 50-50, it has something to do with pid, one always does the killing blow earlier or so.

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2014, 09:23:17 am »
I believe the person with lower ping gets the loot on draws. Killing blows just appears at the same time because of game ticks.

Mary

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2014, 09:29:14 am »
I believe the person with lower ping gets the loot on draws. Killing blows just appears at the same time because of game ticks.
Nah, it is random. If the blows appear on the same it IS on the same game tick, and thus a legit draw.

Offline Fireblast12

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2014, 10:44:43 am »
I have had 2 stakes that were a "draw".
I won both and one thing I noticed is that I did the least damage to finish of my opponnent.
So for example I had 5hp he had 2hp, he hit 5 I hit 2 and I won.
This might be coincidence ofc.

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Offline Loosenater

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hopsin <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2014, 11:55:07 am »
I've had about 7 or 8 draws and won them all, no idea how though.
Ex-Mod

#quit

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2014, 06:18:52 pm »
At present there is no 'draw' in the duel arena. In the case of both players dieing at exactly the same moment it'll just randomly pick a winner.

Offline Str Pvp14

• Liked: 38 times
  • +0/-0
  • No smirking
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2014, 10:14:25 pm »
At present there is no 'draw' in the duel arena. In the case of both players dieing at exactly the same moment it'll just randomly pick a winner.
/thread

And why is this such a big deal?
It has always been this way, and so many elder stakers haven't complained about this.
IMO staking is a game of chances anyway so it doesn't matter if one gets the entire loot when both die.
Pages: 1